Monday, September 04, 2006

New Threads

Wow, this blog formatting stuff can really suck you in! If I wait until it looks 'perfect' to post, I may never post! So I'll just start posting and working on the colors and links and buttons as I go.

I mostly knit, but I also make bead crochet rope bracelets and I'm starting to play with tatting and inkle weaving. I spin some too. Cross-stitch used to be a big thing, but it's been a few years since I've done that. I'll work with anything that I like the feel of (which knocks out some acrylic yarn, some wool fiber, some silk fiber) and I don't mind combining different technique in the same project - if it'll give me the look I want. I don't usually end up combining techniques, but that's just because I don't think the project needs it, not because of a 'shouldn't combine' rule.